how frequently should i remove my partial denture for cleaning?

Dr. Alan Slootsky
Specializes in Dentistry
Once a day..at least: If you get food under it after eating, then more than once/day. Each time you should at least rinse after eating. Food can cause the good teeth to decay, if not removed. If you are talking about brushing it, or using a tablet for soaking, then once a day is fine.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Partial denture care: It is important to treat your partial denture like you would treat your natural teeth. It should be kept as clean as possible to prevent further tooth loss, inflamed gums, or bacterial and fungal infections. It is recommended that you clean your partial denture twice a day, and after eating when necessary. It is important to visit your dentist regularly for check ups.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Partial denture: It is important to clean your partial and your remaining teeth to keep your mouth healthy. Take your partial out at least twice a day to clean it and also brush your teeth. You can use a soft toothbrush without toothpaste or a cleaner made for partials to soak it in. Continue to see your dentist for regular exams and cleanings. Your remaining teeth are very important.