how can i pull out my tooth without it being painful?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Anesthetic & Skill: Things that your local dentist has. Once you are given the anesthetic and are numb, you won't feel anything. If I misunderstood your question and you wanted to know how you can PERSONALLY remove your own tooth my advice would be don't bother.... you have neither the anesthetic or the skills.
Answered on Jan 17, 2020
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Proper anesthesia : is the key. IV Sedation is a safe and convenient procedure which will allow you to access dental care and surgical dental procedures without being aware or remember of the teeth removal. With the benefits of a little sedation and some local anesthetic, you will find the experience a lot less dramatic than your friends would have you believe. Good luck.
Answered on May 29, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Self treatment: I have >10,000 hrs of Dental School, > 5,000 hrs of specialty residency, > 1,000 hours of continuing education, > 50 years of experience, and I wouldn't dream of attempting self-surgery. please see your Dentist or an Oral Surgeon who has the training/experience/equipment/anesthetics to make your experience as painless as possible.
Answered on Jan 11, 2020