how much time does it take to lose baby weight after 2nd pregnancy?

Dr. Shalini Sethi
Weight: good diet and exercise help to lose fast within 6- 8 months.

Can I breastfeed my baby if I have mastitis?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Mastitis: Yes, it is safe to nurse your baby with the infected breast. The main cause for the mastitis is your baby not emptying the breast during feedings.

How can I best prepare for pregnancy as a single woman?

Dr. Bruce Young
Same as married: Proper diet, prenatal vitamins, normal exercise, & preconception visit with an OB doctor to assess any increased risks.

How can my eating habits during pregnancy affect my child?

Dr. Samuel Sadow
Bariatrics 48 years experience
Starts with desire!: See your primary care doctor first to get a check-up. Then, follow the mediterranean diet, daily physical activity 300 minutes per week for life. Reduce alcohol intake to 1 glass of wine 3-4 times per week. Avoid unsaturated fats, eat lots of good fats, eat and drink well in moderation. Eat protein at all meals and do not skip meals!
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Been trying for a baby for a while now would pro seed help me? If this don't work what drug can I take , my partner taken a sperm test already and ok

Dr. Shital Hubli
Trying to conceive: You do not mention how long you have been trying. After 35 year of age if you have been trying to conceive for 4-6 months and have not succeded it is recommended that you seek professional help. Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant that helps to relieve the vaginal dryness but does not aid in fertility. Gynecologists recommend this as the other lubricants are not sperm friendly.

Is losing 25lbs in 3 mnths a reasonable or achievable weight loss goal?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Yes: The answer depends on your baseline weight but in general a pace of 0.5-2 lbs/week is acceptable and achievable. The most important thing is how you are doing this. Make sure you stick to a program that you know you can maintain lifelong instead of falling for the fad diets/regimen. Good luck to you.

Last updated Apr 15, 2015