can you tell me how to reduce the size of my arms and back. mainly triceps, deltoid, trapeze, and (side) back fat?

Dr. Jason Waterman
Sports Medicine 15 years experience
Diet & Exercise: This may sound like common sense, but the best way to lose body fat including the areas you are targeting is by a combination of diet and exercise. The recommendations are for at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise most days per week. A combination of cardio and strength exercises will keep you fit. Your diet should be balanced and based on your desired weight.