U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Can you tell me how to reduce the size of my arms and back. mainly triceps, deltoid, trapeze, and (side) back fat?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jason Waterman
Sports Medicine 17 years experience
Diet & Exercise: This may sound like common sense, but the best way to lose body fat including the areas you are targeting is by a combination of diet and exercise. The recommendations are for at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise most days per week. A combination of cardio and strength exercises will keep you fit. Your diet should be balanced and based on your desired weight.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.