juston here that i passed out and my heart felt like it was pounding i was told to go to doc asap but my heart feels better now do i still need to go?

Dr. Karen Sibert
38 years experience Anesthesiology
Any idea why?: Fainting or passing out has many possible causes. Have you been dieting or were you very hungry or dehydrated? Any previous history of fainting? If you are feeling better, there is probably no need to rush to the doctor, but you should schedule a checkup soon and tell the doctor all about the events that led up to the time you passed out. The doctor can decide if further tests are needed.
Answered on Jun 4, 2014
2