A member asked:

Can my family doctor do a male to female hormone replacement therapy to myself?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Hormone replacement: Yes, your doctor should be able to guide you through this. If the doctor is not comfortable please see a Gynecologist.

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can you tell me about hormone replacement therapy for men?

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers