A member asked:

34 y/o female w/hormone imbalance, endo, hashi's. symptoms poss. early menopause. seeking low-risk and natural hormone replacement therapy. advice?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Advice: You need to see a gynecologist as soon as possible. If you don't get useful answers ask your friends to let you know of better gynecologists.

Answered 3/24/2018



Related Questions