I have liver disease from alcohol abuse and did quit.I started drinking beer.Now I have blood in my urine.what could be wrong?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Step-by-step: Here's a way to evaluate your urine issue before you see a doctor - but that's what will give you a clear answer. http://www.drugs.com/symptom/blood-in-the-urine-in-men-1.html Also - please realize that beer counts as alcohol. And, if you drink lots, it counts as a lot of it. Liver disease can darken urine, but it's not the likely cause of red blood. Hope it's nothing big. Be well.
Answered on May 23, 2014
1