Arlington, TX

My left foot and arm have been bothering me for the past few days it feels like they fall asleep. so i have to take off my shoes. why?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
I would see: If your having an issue with your back....they may be related the arm or leg or different problems....think of the spine as a fusebox, so if there is a problem with a blown fuse then your lights in the room won't work...same with back. If a nerve is pinched in the back it can cause a problem in the extremities. A neurologist would handle these issues.

Last updated May 22, 2014