Myrtle Beach, SC

Been on paxil (paroxetine) ,mirtazipine ,and zyprexa for yrs but. recently feeling very depressed. dr added wellbutrin ,will this be helpful?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Wellbutrin (bupropion) for mood: I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling more with depression. It's great that you've already let your doc know that your condition has changed. Wellbutrin (bupropion) is an antidepressant that works primarily on a neurotransmitter that isnt the main target of your other meds -- so it is a logical choice and I'm hopeful it helps! Most importantly, keep working with your doc until you do improve :)
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 13, 2018