U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old female asked:

Had knee problems for a long time went to pt which helped a little but it hurts really bad during softball prefer not to go to doc again need help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Schneider
Integrative Medicine 46 years experience
Knee pain: At your age you really need to have your knee pain followed by a specialist. You may need to go to PT again. I'm concerned that if this is not treated properly it can lead to even more serious problems with that knee later on.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 21, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.