McDonough, GA

slight swelling of upper jaw under eye sinus infection and tooth abcess taking clindmaycin it's not very big been like that since last night?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Dental infection: Tooth abscess will not resolve on its own with home care. The most common type of dental abscess is a tooth, and the second most common is a gum or combination of both tooth-gum abscess. In order to get appropriate treatment it is important to know the underlying cause for this infection. Rec.: see your dentist for evaluation, x-rays and treatment. Predictable treatment and outcome.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Antibiotics: Antibiotics don't cure dental infections. They limit spread of infection and/or reduce severity. To "cure" a dental infection the diseased tooth material must be eliminated (root canal or extraction). Call your Dentist.