The right side of my head is in pain. under my eyes, my jaw my ear and it feels like i have a tooth ache. is this likely to be a sinus infection?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Gastroenterology 44 years experience
Probably: Assuming you are otherwise healthy, the answer is probably, especially if you have had a recent cold, and/or plane travel. Call your doc. Rx may include something to open nasal passages, something to thin out mucus, something to kill germs.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 19 years experience
Wishing you'all the best.
Feb 8, 2012
Dr. Arthur Heller
Gastroenterology 44 years experience
Provided original answer
good luck, feel better
Feb 8, 2012
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry 13 years experience
Possible but..: Though you may have a sinus infection, it could be coming from your teeth. It is common for pain from a tooth and/or abcess of the dentition to radiate into the locations you have described. It would be advised to have it checked out by a dentist to see if it has dental origin.
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Specializes in Dentistry
Could be a tooth: It is possible that it is a sinus infection, but another possibility is an infected tooth. See your dentist for an evaluation to see if a tooth is causing the problem.
Last updated Feb 9, 2017