Canada

I had an x-ray and an ecg in january. i can see my heart beat when i look at my chest. and stomache. i'm not thin. 30 years old. tests not heartideas?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Pulsations: If the chest x-Ray and EKG showed no abnormalities,then the pulsations you observe in your chest Don't necessarily mean that your heart is abnormal. The pulsation in your abdomen is most likely from the abdominal aorta and your Physician can determine whether your aorta is abnormal or should be checked with an ultrasound. My sense is that you're OK.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 6, 2017