MS

I have back pain that's very painful in the top an very center of my back. is this because i suffer from occipital neuralgia nerve migraine headaches?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 38 years experience
Occipital Neuralgia: involves the greater and lesser occipital nerves located in the back of the scalp and can produce neck pain as well as headache. The most common symptom is suboccipital pain radiating to the back of the head and occasionally down the back of the neck. This is treatable condition. Rec. see orofacial pain or pain management specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 15, 2015