U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
McDonough, GA
A 18-year-old female asked:

Buring in throat horsness ear pain jaw pain neck and sholder pain pain around my temples spaced out dizzines back pain any ideas? should i go to er?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Seek help: Go to ER or your PCP ASAP. You're sick and need help.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
TMJ Symptoms are: persistent throat or ear pain and hoarseness, tension type headache (temples) and dizziness, followed by restricted mandibular movement, and noises from the TMJ. See an oral surgeon or orthodontist for examination and treatment.
Last updated Nov 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.