A member asked:

My two year old son took flomax (tamsulosin) what do i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Johanna Fricke answered

Specializes in Pediatrics - Developmental and Behavioral

Call your local: poison control center, http://www.poison.org/actFast/1800.asp or 1-800-222-1222. Because of his age, they will most likely direct you to go to a hospital-based pediatric emergency center.

Answered 5/13/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question