A 17-year-old male asked:

17 years old and a male.every time i pee i dribble urine for 10 minutes. i went to the doctor and they tried flomax, (tamsulosin) miralax, exlax- no solution. help?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology 22 years experience
Cysto and ultrasound: You need more work up. You could have an anatomical problem like a stricture or even something you were born with that gets worse. Your urologist should do a cystoscopy, renal ultrasound and maybe VCUG.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 31, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.