i just stopped flomax (tamsulosin) after 2 years. is it a problem if i take super beta prostate and saw palmetto at the same time? would this be dangerous?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Charles Foulks
45 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Probably not: There shouldn't be a problem. However, just because quarterback joe likes it (and gets paid to be a shill for it) doesn't mean it works. I'd talk to my doctor and i'd be very careful about stopping Flomax (tamsulosin) and depending on unproven therapy.
Answered on Jun 25, 2014
1
Dr. David Koota
29 years experience Urology
Treatment BPH: There is no danger in using those supplements together the main question is if they are working. I tell my patients that it is not that I do not believe in supplements, but there is no good data to jusfity if they work.
Answered on May 21, 2016