what do you recommend if i take clomipramine for ocd. i was wondering what is the worst that could happen if i overdosed on it?

Over Dose: I think you should not be taking clomipramine if you think there is a possibility that you could over-dose on it.If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk.