Albany, GA

Do i have to go to school to become counselor? i was tortured abused as kid have mental illnesses want to help other children to cope albanycsb.org

Pathology 46 years experience
Learn what works: I'm glad you want to help others cope. This is just now becoming a science. There are ways of talking to people in need of guidance that actually work. There are other strategies -- often adopted by well-meaning people -- that are likely to lead to disaster. You can want the best, but you must know what's going to work, or you may end up making mistakes that you'll deeply regret. School it is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.