United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I feel down a step and banged my mouth on the front of the car broke two top teeth which went straight though my lip how long will it take to go down?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Puncture Wounds: Sounds like you had a pretty nasty fall. Have you seen a dentist or a physician yet? Those wounds need to be tended to... They might require suturing. Regarding your length of recovery, the time will vary depending on so many different factors. It can be a week or even more. Feel better soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Dr Davantzis is correct. Please see Physician?Dentist ASAP.
Apr 28, 2014
Dr. Robert Douglas
Orthodontics 52 years experience
The lip wounds should be flushed with saline and peroxide. They may need stitches. As you broke two teeth, you want to be sure no pieces of tooth are left in the lip. Count on ten to fourteen days till it's healed. Watch for pain, more swelling, bleeding, or pus and return to the dentist if that happens.
Sep 25, 2016
Last updated Sep 25, 2016