U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Dallas, GA
A 41-year-old female asked:

Went to er with severe right abdomen pain..ct scan, blood work , urine tests all came back showing not appendix but still in severe pain.what could be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Surgeon: A general surgeon has the experience, training and skill to diagnose ongoing abdominal pain such as yours. I recommend you see one as soon as possible.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.