Helena, AL

tsh is high end of normal at 0.66, free t4 is 1.3 but free t3 (liothyronine) is low end of normal at 2.7. t3 (liothyronine) and t4 down 1 point in 1 month. felt better before. why?

Dr. Philip Kern
Endocrinology 43 years experience
Normal TSH: They key word is "normal". Your TSH is normal, which means your pituitary believes your thyroid hormone levels are normal, and the pituitary is usually right. You list a number of autoimmune rheumatologic disorders. These may be responsible for your symptoms, rather than your thyroid. See your rheumatologist.