How can people get missing teeth replaced?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Prosthetic Teeth: The prosthetic teeth can be either fixed or removable. Fixed teeth can include bridges and/or implants. Removable teeth can include partial or full dentures.

Answered 4/21/2014

4.2k views

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Several options: Replacing teeth can range from fixed in the bone implants, fixed bridges, and also removable partial/ complete dentures. A lot depends upon the support and health of the bony foundation and the preference of the dentist and patient. Get more than one opinion if necessary.

Answered 4/21/2014

4.2k views

Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

See a dentist ASAP: Failure to replace a missing teeth is assumed to result in adverse consequences, which include shifting of teeth and loss of the bone support. I can appreciate your concerned about your dental health, but finding a proper solution and for your situation may be the answer to your worries. Many options are available. Rec.: see a dentist ASAP for examination, x-rays and treatment. Take good care.

Answered 5/22/2014

4.1k views