India

sir, i am 18 years old and having sensitive penis and i ejaculate in 30 second i want to cure it in natural way tell me in detail and how much time it?

Dr. James Lin
Premature ejaculate: Premature ejaculation happens to almost 1/3 of men. There is no cure for it, but the ways to improve it are: understand and accept it; behavioral modification by slowing down the pace and depth of penetration, practicing stop/squeeze techniques, and coordinating the timing of arousal with partners; using topical anesthetic cream or selected selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Together, help..