A member asked:

Gaynologist 40yrs old. married 7yrs passed.but can't make baby.pls help me.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

No pregnancy x 7 yrs: If you are a gynaecologist, then you know the answers as well as any of us. You and your husband need to see a fertility specialist. 25% of the time an inability to conceive is due to the man, so he should be evaluated first. If he turns out to be ok then the focus turns to you. Best wishes.

Answered 4/7/2014



Related Questions