U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old member asked:

Can you tell me if i could get a screening for pelvic inflammatory disease (pid)?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. William Lages
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology 70 years experience
Yes: The appropriate doctor to see you is an OG-GYN who will take a history, examine you , perform tests and gie you an answer
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 47-year-old member asked:
Could you tell me what happens when you have pelvic inflammatory disease?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 34-year-old female asked:
Can you get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease after a Hysterectomy?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
Can they get rid of pelvic inflammatory disease if it gets in your blood?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 21-year-old member asked:
Can I get pelvic inflammatory disease as a complication from a miscarriage?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Dec 19, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.