I had egd shows localized nodular mucosa duodenal bulb and hyperemic gastric body.i also have an adrenal tumor on right side. is this cancer?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Mark Gromisch answered

Specializes in

EDG findings: Adrenal tumors are often benign, ct/ultrasound is often beneficial in the determination. Your egd findings suggest gastritis (erythema) , and nodular duodenitis. Both are usually benign in your age group. Occasionally a biopsy of these areas may warrant repeat endoscopic evaluation in the future if the pathology suggests tissue changes that could be premalignant.

Answered 8/30/2016

4.2k views

Dr. Sewa Legha answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

Your doctorsknow mor: It is best to ask your doctor to explain your situation. The egd findings appear unimpressive to me unless you have some symptoms of gastritis. Your adrenal tumor needs better definition in terms of its size.It is quite common to find small nodules in the adrenals which are mostly benign unless they are bigger than 2-3 cm in size and or you have any symptoms due to hormonal excess.

Answered 11/28/2017

4.2k views