India

I am a skinny guy, and i go to the gym, can i take supplements named creatine monohydrate? is it good for my health? does it cause any side effect?

Dr. Humberto Quintana
long use effect ?: Cm i kind of supplement ideal for increasing muscle mass, strength and body stamina, and used by serious bodybuilders, athletes among many others. Some time back, it was highly recommended that you take creatine monohydrate before engaging in your workouts. Risks from creatine supplementation in humans have not yet been found, we won't know about any long-term effects for a while.
Last updated Nov 11, 2015