Can there be any herbal smoking blends that have the same feel to tobacco when smoked?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
None I have ever: Heard of. Some people claim that smoking just the vapor from the new e-cig products, which is essentially supposed to be just water vapor, is as satisfying as smoking, but since none of these products has been subjected to scientific study yet (studies have just started and won't be reported for some time), we simply don't know. Work on smoking cessation in other ways to be safest.
Dr. Richard Williams
Pharmacy 18 years experience
Not likely: Though herbals may not contain nicotine, burning them and inhaling the smoke does expose you to the carbon monoxide and other products of combustion that are harmful. QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD GOOD LUCK