what to do if my daughter if 15 and she has a 100.6 fever. what should i do?

Dr. John Munshower
Fever: that is a mild fever and can be caused by simple viruses etc. Fevers should still be treated though, even mild, with Tylenol (acetaminophen) (Acetominophen) or Ibuprophen (Advil/Motrin). If it keeps returning, check for possible causes-sore throat, ear pain, sinus pressure - which could all be signs of infections, etc. Then see a dr. as needed. Best wishes.
Dr. Cheryl Coldwater
Observe: How is she feeling? If the fever is low-grade (less than 102), you can usually treat her with Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen. If she has other symptoms- vomiting, pain, sore throat, or other concerns, she should see her doctor.