New York, NY

I have been getting sick every 2-3 weeks, this is my third time. it starts off with a headache, then i get body aches, chills, fatigue, why?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
See a doctor: Make a list of each and every one of your symptoms and the sequence and timing in which they occurred. The next time you become ill take this with you to your family doctor and let them examine and test you. There is no way to do this over the internet. Public answers on healthtap aren't intended for individual treatment, prescription or diagnosis.

Last updated Mar 28, 2014