U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Valley, Alabama
A 28-year-old male asked:

How hard is it overdose on my medicine i'm on 1.5 mg of klonopin 80 mg of inderal (propranolol) and 45 mg of remeron at night that's it wife says its a lot ?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mary Weatherford
24 years experience
Medication Question: It would be best for you to contact your prescribing physician. If meds are prescribed by different physicians contact one of them and ask about all three in combination. You would be well served to contact a psychologist to help you deal with your anxiousness. That may help to relieve some of your other symptoms too. According to the cdc 90% of all doctor visits in the us are caused by stress.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 44 years experience
Medication should be managed by your Psychiatrist. If you are not confident with your Psychiatrist please see another for a second opinion. It's a good idea to have a complete physical exam to know if you have a physical illness that is causing anxiety. Your anxiety could be helped by a Clinical Psychologist with expertise in multiple types of psychotherapy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 1, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.