A member asked:

I have deep aching throbbing bone pain in my right leg from my groin to my knee and in my foot. how long should i wait before seeing a dr?

8 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Thomas Inwood answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Bone ache: You shouldn't wait at all . You can start with your pcp , but your best start would be with your orthopedist

Answered 1/5/2019


Dr. Marc Tressler answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Why wait?: This does not sound like it is likely to be a serious problem. However, if it concerns you enough to ask, get it checked out by your primary care provider. If i had to put a number of days on the timing, i would say any pain lasting more than 10-14 days or worsening after 5-7 days should be checked.

Answered 6/29/2017



Related Questions