Pakistan

hey..my problem is that my front two teeth are crooked .there is also gap between them and both are in opposite direction.what should i do .

Dr. John Munshower
Orthodontist: An orthodontist is a specialist of dentistry that is concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites), which may be a result of tooth irregularity, disproportionate jaw relationships, or both. They would be able to assess and treat you. Best wishes.
Dr. Howard Spector
Orthodontics 40 years experience
Orthodontics: Visit an orthodontist for a comprehensive evaluation. An orthodontist is a specialist in diagnosing the concerns that you describe and can offer you an appropriate treatment plan so that you can improve your smile and dental appearance.