Topeka, KS

I'm currently breastfeeding my 7 m/o. we have been passing sicknesses back and forth for the last 2 months is it normal how do i get better?

Dr. Eric Goldstein
Sickness: I congratulate you on continuing to breastfeed into the 7th month and beyond. Recurrent viral illnesses during this time of year is very common. Especially when you spend so much skin to skin time with your baby. As long as the baby continues to feed well and thrive, i wouldn't worry about it. Continue frequent and vigorous hand-washing, and of course, breastfeeding.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 7, 2014