U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Have had secondary amenorrhea for 2 years, i have light pink bleeding for 3 days, is this implantation bleeding or period is coming back?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine 22 years experience
Need evaluation: You need to see your gynecologist for evaluation. Lack of cycles for 2 years is not normal and then experiencing bleeding warrants an evaluation to assess underlying causes as well as fertility treatment options depending on cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 8, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.