A member asked:

I have fear of vagina(eurotophobia?), i am not a gay, i am attracted to womens, everything is normal except this problem.how is it treatable? selfhelp?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jay Shapiro answered

Specializes in

It's treatable: Since you aren't gay, i can see why you want to get rid of the problem. I have seen cases that respond to systematic desensitization therapy. If you find a psychologist in your area who has training to do this, you may get desired results. Don't give up hope.

Answered 3/6/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question