U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Springfield, MO
A 36-year-old female asked:

I have these abscesses on the outer area of my vagina. not around it but in various places. they're usually pus filled..what would they be? treatable?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Abscess: These are definately treatable. Please make an appointment right away with your Family doctor or your Gynecologist to get this evaluated and treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 26, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.