U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New York, NY
A 24-year-old male asked:

Straight guy with fear of vagina(kolpophobia or eurotophobia), is it treatable? what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
It is treatable.: However, the degree of success with treatment can't be predicted. Recommend seeing a therapist who specialises in treatment of sexual disorders. Cognitive behavioral therapy may be a helpful approach for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 22, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.