Canada

If i'm having random chest pains that radiate mid chest through to my back, could i be having a heart attack?

Dr. Weiguo Li
Maybe not: You r chest pain might be something else, not heart attack. Heart attack is related to lack of supply of blood to the heart. Normally young person not commonly have it.
Dr. Diane Minich
Not likely: At your age, you should see a doctor to have thepains evaluated.
Dr. Robert Kent
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 12 years experience
Most likely not: But if you start having other symptoms (shortness of breath, pressure, etc) then see a doc. It is more likely that it is something like gerd, pancreas issues, things of that nature. I would recommend making an appointment with your primary doc to do a thorough history and physical to get an accurate diagnosis.

Last updated Mar 4, 2014