WI

my eyes won't focus (blurry, hurts to read) but only straight on, up down side is fine just straight on does it do this. why? and i'm only 19

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Check vision with Dr: If you haven't done so already, it's best to have your vision checked by an eye specialist. This way you know what your vision is, and can have your eyes, and lids examined, to see if the problem is just dry eyes from too much computer work, refractive error, meaning needing to just wear glasses or contacts to see better, or astigmatism, or something else. So, they are the experts.