A member asked:

I would like your help world, my mother is sick from hydrocodone/ oxycodone/ percocet/?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

She must want help: Family members can only do so much. You can express your concerns to the doctor who is prescribing for her, since i would suspect that, at her age, she isn't obtaining the drug from "street" sources. You and other family members can attend alanon meetings to get help for yourselves - dealing with anger, guilt, shame etc. If she will accept treatment, help in finding help. Express caring, dont nag.

Answered 3/14/2014



Related Questions