Canada

At 7w2d preg, my symptoms stopped. dr sent me for hcg test. end was 65549. 2 days later 66080. 5 days later 65787. am i going to miscarry? u/s nxt wk

Dr. Laura Pearlman
Do the usn: There is a point where HCG does not go up any more and actually starts to go down. The ultrasound will be definitive at 7 weeks as to whether you have a good pregnancy. I think you should have stopped doing any HCG after it was 65549 and just done the ultrasound.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Rhonda Simons
It is possible...: But the us will tell the full truth. Good luck to you! if you do miscarry, make sure your doc runs the mthfr 677 ; 1298 genotypes, and get treated with l-methylfolate, methyl cobalamin, and p5p....Life changing! 84% of the population has this mutation, and it effects range from neural tube defects to add, autism, depression, anxiety, obesity, diabetes, elevated homocysteine levels, dementia etc.
Last updated Feb 3, 2015