U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
El Monte, CA
A 35-year-old female asked:

Been experiencing some new form of pms for a couple of months now. body aches, light fever and joint pain. anything i can do to ease this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Christopher Nichols
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 27 years experience
Yes: Simple treatmentsw are nonsteroidal meds over the counter aleve , naprosyn etc also tylenol (acetaminophen).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 27, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.