A member asked:

I was diag w lupus from c reactive protein elevated with inflammation at 28, protein in urine, face rash, fevers, 7 mouth ulcers, body joint aches & all marker. my dr has retired & ive seen a new. ana was neg. what dr will diag/treat w/ neg ana -ny?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Ask your new General Practitioner or Internist or Family Medicine specialist for referral to an Endocrinologist to help you manage your Lupus.

Answered 8/5/2023



Related Questions