Philippines

i was diagnosed with pcos, no period for 2 months, had an unprotected intercourse last week while on duphaston, no period yet, negative hpt?

Dr. Amir Azarnivar
Endocrinology 39 years experience
Irregular Cycles: Amenorrhea or irregular menstrual cycles are fairly common in polycystic ovarian disease (pco). It is usually due to lack of ovulation and also lack of hormonal alterations that happens during any regular cycle. If you are not pregnant, metformin and hormonal replacement could help you to have regular cycles. Please, discuss it further with your gynecologist.