WA

What would a post op check up consist of if the patient had surgery to repair 3 gsws and they were in a medically induced coma?

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine 35 years experience
Many/nurse's list: It runs from how deep the coma is or the paralytic if being used, how well the ventilator and the patient are synchronized, all the vital signs, heart rate and rhythm, temp, bp, saturation, position in bed, urinating, bowel sounds, heart sounds, breath sounds. Ask the nurse and there will be a long list.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.