i have constipation bloating gas at times my stool is long and thin or pebles when i poop my colon expan and it makes pee how can u kill that parasit?

Dr. Tracy Berg
31 years experience General Surgery
Chronic constipation: Think about your colon! it moves that heavy load of old stool. Help it with a bowel regimen, to get 2 soft bowel movements daily. Hydrate with water, tea, juice up to 1.5 l daily, fiber tablets, probiotics, laxatives (milk of magnesium or miralax), stool softeners, and walking make up best bowel regimens. If you have fever or vomiting, get evaluated with your doc. Colonoscopy age 50.
Answered on Apr 27, 2014